Apparmo Limited Attending Leaders In Digital Sport Summit
at Chelsea FC in London
Apparmo Ltd, one of the UK’s fastest growing Mobile Marketing Consultancies with its own AR (Augmented Reality) App, is delighted to confirm that they will be attending “Leaders In Digital Sport Summit” at Chelsea FC in London, on the 9th and 10th October, 2013.
This is a great opportunity to meet members of the Apparmo UK team and discuss the latest trends and technologies in mobile marketing. Apparmo’s consultants will be happy to show visitors how Augmented Reality Advertising can play an exciting and essential role in mobile marketing strategies.
“Get on board now – the Mobile ‘ship’ is sailing!”
Visit the Apparmo stand to find out what’s happening in AR and how they can help define and deliver Augmented Reality (AR) advertising and other mobile marketing strategies.
Apparmo is growing rapidly and working with some exciting names across a diverse range of industry sectors including (but not limited to), sports promotion, technology, publishing and financial services.
Apparmo is your Virtual Team! They listen to the client and consumer alike, they live and breathe creativity and they are committed to enhancing the Mobile Experience, interacting daily with thousands of amazing fans and followers on their social media platforms, they grant access to the latest, exciting and most appropriate mobile solutions, fully branded to their clients requirements.
Business owners interested in learning more about Apparmo’s offerings and experience can visit www.apparmo.com
Or contact Apparmo on 0800 669 6266 or 0207 877 0070 or email@example.com
- Solutions by @Apparmo @ApparmoAR (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- #AugmentedReality app: e-book cover by @Apparmo (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- What do you want to know about @Apparmo? (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- Your Virtual Team: @Apparmo (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- @Apparmo on the web (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- We are your Virtual Team! by Apparmo (apparmo.wordpress.com)
- Augmented Reality Furniture and Architecture by @Apparmo (apparmo.wordpress.com)